Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm sure your tired of hearing about Google Reader, but.....

Today I'm linking up with Teaching is a Gift's:


I'm sure you've all heard the craze about Google Reader shutting down an now everyone is on Bloglovin.....I won't drill you about it more.

To be completely honest, I never even used Google Reader! (I know, call me crazy!) I didn't even know it existed until a few weeks ago when blog land was going crazy about it. BUT I, for one, love Bloglovin! It's so easy to stay up to date on everyone's posts and even easier because I get an email everyday telling me what they all are! I LOVE it!

So don't tell anyone, but I'm secretly happy that Google Reader got put 6 feet under so that I could find out about this amazing secret you were all in on without me!

So, without further adieu, I would love to invite you all to follow me on Bloglovin! (And Google Friend Connect!) Why? Well because it's a great way to stay updated on all of my ramblings!


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to link up so I can make sure I'm following you too!




Teachers Pay TeachersTeachers NotebookFacebookBloglovinPinterestEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!