Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh my!! Fun Recipe Linky Party

I'm linking up with Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road for her:


Do you have a favorite recipe, something you've found on Pinterest to try, or a great restaurant to recommend? Please join in, each week, all summer long! The linky is open all week so feel free to link up at any point!! (Click the picture above to head over and link up!)
 

 Today I want to share my FAVORITE summer drink recipe with you!!

Brazilian Limeade
(Click the picture below to go to Over The Big Moon and see both of these summer drink recipes)


You will need: 5 limes, 6-7 cups water, 1 c sugar, and 6 Tbsp sweet and condensed milk. 


1. Cut limes in half, then juice them.

2. Next zest the lime skins. Most Brazilian limeades tell you to blend the limes but blending the whole lime causes the juice to get bitter as the day goes on. By just zesting them the juice is just as good the next day.

3. Add the juice, zest, and sugar to the water and stir.

4. Right before serving add the sweet and condensed milk and stir again.


This recipe is WAY easy,  pretty fast and SO SO yummy!

Thanks for stopping by and head over and link up your yummy recipes!

I hope you're having a great, relaxing summer!!!!


Teachers Pay TeachersTeachers NotebookFacebookBloglovinPinterestEmail

2 comments:

  1. I just replied to your comment via email and I hadn't seen that you already had linked up. Whoops! :)

    These drinks look so refreshing and summery! I cannot wait to try them. Especially since temps are finally starting to feel more like summer this week (highs in the 100's).

    Thanks for linking up!
    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That drink sounds wonderful!! I have never made a drink, but I may have to now! By the way, I found you through the Oh My link up! I am a new follower. :-)

    -Tasha
    ATenderTeacherforSpecialNeeds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!