Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Skittles....Taste the Rainbow!



TOPIC - Skittles Game

Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

Alright, lets do this....


 Red
 I'd have to say that my favorite ice cream would be anything with caramel.  

We definitely have a love/hate relationship. Haha. 

 Orange
 To be honest, I don't really have a favorite memory from College. I lived at home and commuted to school for class, then left. I loved all my classes and most all of my professors. 

I moved about 30 minutes away for my last semester to do my "Teaching Internship" and moved into an apartment without knowing any of the other girls....one of whom, to this day, is still my best friend. Love this girl!

Also, because I moved out, I was able to meet my fabulous husband! 
{Always a plus!}

 
 Yellow
 I'm more of a college sports kind of girl, and I definitely bleed red!

My husband, on the other hand will tell you that he's true blue:

{We don't really talk to each other on game day. Haha}


 Green
I hope you are all lucky enough to have one of these close to where you live. The only word to describe it is: A-MAZ-ING 

 Purple


Want to add your skittles!? Join the linky party {Click the top picture!}

Hope you're all having a great Monday!!

Melissa

 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're from NEVADA! :) Cool beans! :) I'm from Florida! :) A long ways a way...but isn't it neat how the internet connects us all? I love caramel too! :) I follow college football pretty closely and remember when Steve Young played for BYU! :) So...I'm a sports fan to the core! :)
    Thanks for sharing your randomness! :)
    This was fun! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with caramel! I don't think I have ever eaten at a Cafe Rio. Sounds like I may be missing out!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Cafe Rio here in Florida. Love caramel too!! Happy to be your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do not have a Cafe Rio up here in Vermont.. :( I LOVE mexican food and am jealous! :o) Cute share about your bestie and your hubby! Your newest follower: The Learning Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost put BYU cougars as my favorite team--but I don't follow it that closely! I'm your newest follower--and I would love to have you drop by!

    I am hosting a linky. It all has to do with one dollar: anything that you buy, sell, find, love, or make for only a dollar. One reader just posted a diet coke—so anything goes!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have a Cafe Rio, but I put El Sombrero as my favorite. I haven't met a Mexican restaurant that I didn't LOVE though. I also LOVE caramel and COUNTRY MUSIC. Loving me some Band Perry "Done" right now! My class is the Monahan Monkeys so I found your page absolutely adorable. I would love for you to hop over and visit sometime! I am your newest follower.

    Angie
    Monahan Monkey Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! Don't forget, you'll be featured on my blog tomorrow!
    :) Dana
    Enter my giveaway @ Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!