Image Map

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Have You Linked Up!? And a TON of FREEBIES

There are a couple sweet link up parties going on right now! 

The first one is hosted by 5th in the middle. Have you ever wondered what other bloggers live in your state!? (Canada is also included) This is the perfect chance to find out! Click the picture below to link up and find other blog authors in your state!


The next one is being hosted by 123 Teach with Me. It's a Facebook page link up! Click the picture below to add your own Facebook page or to just go and check out all the amazing pages over there!


I also wanted to share a few other FREEBIE's I came across this week for St. Patrick's Day! 

The first one I'm going to share with you is from Growing Firsties. It's a BRILLIANT idea on teaching your kids about basic fractions : 1/2 and 1/4.
In fact, I did this with my kids yesterday! They LOVED it and thought it was hilarious! This is how they turned out:


This Kindergarten Pack is from 2 Teaching Mommies and includes some amazing freebies! 
100's chart hidden art, 
Pot of Gold addition/subtraction page, 
skip counting puzzles, 
word tracing strips and more!


Nicole at Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten has posted 21....yes TWENTY-ONE....FREE math and literacy centers for St. Patrick's Day. They are all amazing! Don't miss out on these!


The rest of these freebies I found on Teachers Pay Teachers. I'm not going to give a description of each one, but click on the picture to go and check it out! 

Color by Odd/Even Numbers          CCVC Game board 
 
         
Color the Coins                     Writing Template 

 



 This is a sight word game freebie. It includes 6 sight word game boards and the 7th one is a blank board to be used with any concept! I love this!


These last two are random freebies. One is a family letter to make a leprechaun trap and the other is a fun game you can play by hiding the gold coins around your room!


I also just wanted to remind you of the two freebies I have right now. Click the picture below to go to the original posts and grab them!


I hope you'll be able to use some of these freebies! 

I'd love to hear about what fun things you do with your kids for St. Patrick's day!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Isn't the bloggers by state linky amazing? Thanks for all the info about the freebies. Take care.
    Shannon from The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Your blog is so adorable! Thanks for sharing all the great freebies in this post. The are some fabulous finds! I am your newest follower! :0) Cara

    Kindergarten Boom Boom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!