Image Map

Sunday, December 9, 2012

12-12-12 and a FREEBIE!

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and are getting ready to head back to school tomorrow! 

I am very lucky, the private school I work at only has school Tuesday-Friday so I get an extra day each week. I still go into work for a few hours each Monday to make sure I have everything prepared for the week, which is extremely nice! 

I don't know if any of you are in the same situation as me, but my husband has a full week ahead of finals for grad school. He already took 2 last week and has 5 more this week. (Even on his birthday which is on Wednesday....12-12-12....He's SO excited about that!) 

Do you have anything fun planned for your kids on 12-12-12? My kids are so sad that this won't happen again because 13-13-13 will never exist!


I made a simple Holiday Traditions page that we will make into a class book this week. Do your kids like reading your class books? My kids are always trying to read ours. (We should probably make them more often). I thought I'd share it with you! 


Please leave a comment or follow my blog so you'll know of other fun freebies coming up!

Enjoy and have a great Monday!

Melissa


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!