Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Classroom 2012-2013

Well, I started Kindergarten this week! I can't believe the first week of school is done already! It went by pretty fast! 
I just wanted to share with you all what my classroom looks like!
 (Keep in mind that I'm not allowed to decorate very much. I tried to pull in color as much as I can...but at this school they want less decoration)

  BEFORE:


                         AFTER:                       
                                                                           


BEFORE:

AFTER:



BEFORE:
 
                                                                               

                                   AFTER:                              
                                                                 
                                                       

                                                              
                         
                                          BEFORE:                                              AFTER:
                                                         


Teacher Desk:




Teacher Toolbox I Made...and I LOVE IT:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment,
it always makes my day!!